The Beach Boys [videorecording] : good vibrations tour / Broadway Video Entertainment and Brother Records ; Beach Boys Productions1 available
PAS Central Library DVD, Non-Fiction
- 1 videodisc (ca. 50 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Title from container.
- Fun, fun, fun -- Be true to your school -- I'm bugged at my ol' man -- God only knows -- I get around -- You are so beautiful -- That same song -- Good vibrations -- Sloop John B -- Surfin' USA -- California girls -- Help me Rhonda -- It's OK -- Rock 'n' roll music -- Wouldn't it be nice.
- The Beach Boys.
- Originally broadcast by NBC in 1976.
- MPAA rating: Not rated.
- Originally made for American television following the release of that album. It combines full live performances of their greatest hits from the Anaheim Stadium with band interviews and wonderful sequences including Dennis Wilson judging a beauty pageant, Carl Wilson flying a plane and Brian Wilson being arrested for violation of the surf code by the original Blues Brothers, Dan Aykroyd and John Belushi, in the guise of highway patrolmen.
- System Details
- DVD, region 0, full screen (4:3) presentation; DTS digital surround, Dolby surround 5.1, Dolby Digital stereo.
- Beach Boys.
- Rock music -- 1971-1980.
- Concert television programs.
- Televised performances.
- Added Author
- Beach Boys.
- Broadway Video Entertainment (Firm)
- Brother Records.
- Beach Boys Productions.
- Eagle Rock Entertainment.
- Added Title
- Good vibrations tour
- Standard No.
- Music No.
- EV306099 Eagle Rock Entertainment