23 of 10
One world many colors / [text by] Ben Lerwell, [illustrations by] Alette Straathof
- 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations, color map ; 29 cm
- text txt rdacontent
- still image sti rdacontent
- unmediated n rdamedia
- volume nc rdacarrier
- A lyrical and vibrant exploration of the world told through the spectrum of colour, from travel writer Ben Lerwill and with stunning illustrations by Alette Straathof. We share one world, we share many colours. One World, Many Colours is a lyrical celebration of the vibrant colours waiting to be found in all corners of the world. From the ice-white plains of Antarctica to the soft pink blossoms of the Japanese countryside. The same colours can be found everywhere else in the world, in nature, in our cities and in our cultures.From travel writer Ben Lerwill, and with beautiful illustrations from Alette Straathof this non-fiction picture book opens children's eyes to the wonders of the world and the spectrum of colour that we share.
- Geography -- Pictorial works -- Juvenile literature.
- Color -- Pictorial works -- Juvenile literature.
- Colors -- Pictorial works -- Juvenile literature.
- Creative nonfiction.
- Informational works.
- Picture books.
- Added Author
- Straathof, Alette, illustrator.