Learning basic skills through music. Volume 5 [sound recording] / [original words & music] by Hap Palmer1 可用
PAS Central Library Juvenile, Music, CDs
CD ZM PALM LBS E 94
- 1 sound disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Compact disc.
- Lyrics and directions for activities laid in container.
- Ricky stick man -- Pocket full of B's -- Someone took something somewhere -- All the colors of the rainbow -- A question of luck -- Walking through the jungle -- Tap out the answer -- Thirty-second challenge -- What I did today -- Tug-a-tug.
- Hap Palmer, vocal, various instruments ; with instrumental accompaniment.
- Movement activities designed to develop a child's listening, perceptual and cognitive skills. More challenging than v. 1 and 2.
- Children's songs.
- Games with music.
- Early childhood education -- Activity programs.
- CD 594 Educational Activities