Pedal-driven [videorecording] / Howell at the Moon in partnership with IMBA and The U.S. Forest Service ; produced by Jeff Ostenson ; written and directed by Jamie Howell1 available
PAS Central Library DVD, Non-Fiction
- 1 videodisc (ca. 63 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- two-dimensional moving image tdi rdacontent
- video v rdamedia
- videodisc vd rdacarrier
- digital optical stereo
- video file DVD video rda
- Originally produced as a documentary film in 2011.
- Delves into the escalating conflict between mountain bikers hungry to ride and the federal land managers charged with protecting the public lands. It will take you behind both sides of this confrontation, riding with the freeriders and chasing them down with the rangers, in an exploration of issues increasingly important to all Americans.
- System Details
- DVD, widescreen presentation; stereo.
- Mountain biking -- Environmental aspects -- United States.
- Public lands -- United States -- Management.
- Documentary films.
- Nonfiction films.
- Added Author
- Ostenson, Jeff. Producer.
- Howell, Jamie. Screenwriter. Director.
- Docurama (Firm)
- New Video Group.
- Howell at the Moon (Firm)
- International Mountain Bicycling Association.
- United States. Forest Service.
- Standard No.
- Music No.
- NNVG287251 Docurama Films