Amy's three best things / Philippa Pearce ; illustrated by Helen Craig3 available
PAS Central Library Juvenile, Picture Books
PAS La Pintoresca Branch Juvenile, Picture Books
PAS Lamanda Park Branch Juvenile, Picture Books
- 1st U.S. ed.
- 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 22 x 28 cm.
- "Amy, who has never spent a night away from home, declares that she wants to spend not one night but three nights at her grandma's house. So she packs a bag, and off she goes. She and Grandma have a lovely time until Amy is alone in her bed and starts to worry. Luckily she has brought three things from home to help her get through the night in remarkable ways"--Jacket flap.
- Homesickness -- Fiction.
- Sleepovers -- Fiction.
- Imagination -- Fiction.
- Grandparent and child -- Fiction.
- Homesickness -- Juvenile fiction.
- Sleepovers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Imagination -- Juvenile fiction.
- Grandparent and child -- Juvenile fiction.
- Added Author
- Craig, Helen.