Me...Jane & more stories about girl power [videorecording] / Weston Woods Studios1 available
PAS Central Library Juvenile, DVDs Non-Fiction
J 305.409 MEJ
- 1 videodisc (46 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- two-dimensional moving image tdi rdacontent
- video v rdamedia
- videodisc vd rdacarrier
- digital optical rda
- DVD NTSC rda
- video file DVD video region 1 rda
- Motion picture.
- Scholastic storybook treasures
- Scholastic storybook treasures.
- System Details
- Title from web page.
- Includes conversation with Patrick McDonnell and Dr. Jane Goodall.
- "Supports: women's history, independence, science"--Container.
- "A read-along DVD"--Container.
- Recommended for ages 3-8.
- Me...Jane / narrated by Katherine Kellgren -- Who says women can't be doctors? / narrated by Jorjeana Marie -- I could do that!: Esther Morris gets women the vote / narrated by Joan Allen -- Players in pigtails / narrated by Zooey Deschanel.
- Me...Jane: In the characteristic heartwarming style, Patrick McDonnell tells the story of the young Jane Goodall and her special childhood toy chimpanzee named Jubilee. Who says women can't be doctors: This inspiring story of the first female doctor in America shows how one strong-willed woman opened the doors for all the female doctors to come; I Could Do That! Ester Morris Gets Women the Vote: This is the true story of Esther Morris, who started out life believing she could do anything, and then proved it! Players in Pigtails: A story that celebrates a brave girl's love of the game as she works to become a player in the first-ever All-American Girls Professional Baseball League.
- Goodall, Jane, 1934- -- Childhood and youth -- Juvenile films.
- Blackwell, Elizabeth, 1821-1910 -- Juvenile films.
- Morris, Esther Hobart, 1814-1902 -- Juvenile films.
- All-American Girls Professional Baseball League -- History -- Juvenile films.
- Women zoologists -- Juvenile films.
- Women physicians -- Juvenile films.
- Suffragists -- Juvenile films.
- Women justices of the peace -- Juvenile films.
- Women baseball players -- Juvenile films.
- Women -- History -- Juvenile films.
- Children's films.
- Animated films.
- Biographical films.
- Historical films.
- Educational films.
- Short films.
- Added Author
- Motion picture adaptation of (work): McDonnell, Patrick, 1956- Me... Jane.
- Motion picture adaptation of (work): Priceman, Marjorie. Who says women can't be doctors.
- Motion picture adaptation of (work): Carpenter, Nancy. I could do that!
- Motion picture adaptation of (work): Gibbon, Rebecca. Players in pigtails.
- Cinedigm (Firm), publisher.
- Weston Woods Studios.
- Container title: Me...Jane
- Standard No.
- Music No.
- CIN DSCH5080D Scholastic