Gorillas go bananas / written by Patrick Wensink ; illustrated by Nate Wragg2 available
PAS Central Library Juvenile, Picture Books
PAS Hastings Branch Juvenile, Picture Books
- First edition.
- 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 x 29 cm.
- text txt rdacontent
- still image sti rdacontent
- unmediated n rdamedia
- volume nc rdacarrier
- "From the author-illustrator team behind Go Go Gorillas comes this lively, rhyming read-aloud starring a baby gorilla who refuses to eat his dinner. Perfect for picky eaters everywhere! It's suppertime in the jungle, but Baby Gorilla refuses to eat anything Mama and Papa make for him--not banana chips with green guacamole or a piping-hot plate of plantain ravioli. He says no to a dish of bananas flamb©Øe and turns up his nose at banana souffl©Øe! Step into the kitchen and laugh at dish after zany dish in this picture book adventure that is sure to make story times--and meal times--fun!" -- Publisher annotation.
- Ages 4-8.
- Gorilla -- Juvenile fiction.
- Bananas -- Juvenile fiction.
- Food habits -- Juvenile fiction.
- Stories in rhyme -- Juvenile fiction.
- Gorilla -- Fiction.
- Bananas -- Fiction.
- Food habits -- Fiction.
- Stories in rhyme.
- Picture books.
- Added Author
- Wragg, Nate, illustrator.
- 9780062381200 (trade bdg. ; hardcover) $17.99
- 0062381202 (trade bdg. ; hardcover) $17.99