Can you see me? / Libby Scott and Rebecca Westcott3 available
PAS Central Library Juvenile, JRHI Fiction
PAS Hastings Branch Juvenile, JRHI Fiction
PAS Lamanda Park Branch Juvenile, JRHI Fiction
- First US edition.
- 362 pages ; 22 cm
- text txt rdacontent
- unmediated n rdamedia
- volume nc rdacarrier
- Eleven-year-old Tally is starting sixth grade at Kingswood Academy and she really wants to fit in, which means somehow hiding her autism, hypersensitivity to touch, and true self, and trying to act "normal" like her former best friend, Layla, who is distancing herself from Tally and her fourteen-year-old sister, Nell, who is always angry with Tally for being different; but as she records her thoughts and anxieties in her coping diary, Tally begins to wonder--what is "normal" anyway?
- Ages 9-11. Scholastic Press.
- Grades 4-6. Scholastic Press.
- Autistic girls -- Juvenile fiction.
- Identity (Psychology) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Best friends -- Juvenile fiction.
- Diaries -- Juvenile fiction.
- Secrecy -- Juvenile fiction.
- Autism -- Fiction.
- Identity -- Fiction.
- Sisters -- Fiction.
- Best friends -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Diaries -- Fiction.
- Secrets -- Fiction.
- Added Author
- Westcott, Rebecca, author.
- 9781338608915 (hardcover) $17.99
- 1338608916 : $17.99
- 9781338608922 (ebk)