We are totally normal / Rahul Kanakia1 available
PAS Central Library Young Adult, Fiction
YA FIC KANAKIA,R
- 282 pages ; 22 cm
- text txt rdacontent
- unmediated n rdamedia
- volume nc rdacarrier
- Nandan's got a plan to make his junior year perfect, but hooking up with his friend Dave isn't part of it -- especially because Nandan has never been into guys. Still, Nandan's willing to give a relationship with him a shot. But the more his anxiety grows about what his sexuality means for himself, his friends, and his social life, the more he wonders whether he can just take it all back. Is breaking up with Dave -- the only person who's ever really gotten him -- worth feeling "normal" again?
- Gay teenagers -- Juvenile fiction.
- High school students -- Juvenile fiction.
- Identity (Psychology) in adolescence -- Juvenile fiction.
- Best friends -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Young adult fiction.
- Love stories.
- Romance fiction.
- Psychological fiction.
- Gay fiction.
- 9780062865816 (hardback) $17.99
- 0062865811 (hardback) $17.99